Sunday, December 28, 2008

Finally: Book 2

I finally finished reading the first book of my read-a-thon on Christmas day. I thoroughly enjoyed it and it has certainly piqued my interest in philosophy.

My second book is:
"Philosophy: A Very Short Introduction."
Edward Craig

(Thanks for pointing me in the direction of this series Mel and Brett.)

Actually I started this book a while ago. I have a habit (I won't call it a bad one) of starting a new book before finishing the first. Unfortunately it often results in me not finishing the first book - but not this time!!

It is in a very different style and it is much easier to just sit, read and absorb. I don't feel the need to reach for my notepad and pen with this one. I highly recommend it as great place to start reading about this subject.

No comments: